6 keys to success in online learning
College is an exciting time to achieve your educational goals. But an online classroom might be different than what you’re used to. Don’t worry. Succeeding in an e-learning environment is absolutely possible for newbies and veterans alike with guidance from Berkshire University faculty and advisors. Here are six tips for success.
Online Degree Programs FAQ
Let’s face it: life gets busy.
Sometimes it feels like your schedule is controlling you, not the other way around.
At BSU University, we believe online education should adapt to your schedule. It’s education on your terms.
You determine the pace, and complete coursework anytime and anywhere there’s a web connection.
Through that web portal, a whole world can open up.
At Berkshire University, we combine advanced simulation software and web-based networking with good old-fashion personal attention to create a virtual learning environment that is both stimulating and engaging. No doubt, you have questions. So, here are the answers to some of the most common ones.
Yes the curriculum, standards of learning, and requirements for graduation are exactly the same. The fact is that online degree programs differ from traditional programs in one respect only; the method of delivery. With modern simulation software and a wide variety of forums, social media, chat, and text options, online students are now able to interact with faculty members and students to a degree that was previously not possible. You can learn from highly-respected faculty members who provide the same level of academic rigor and assessment found in most any traditional classroom environment.
Online is only the delivery system for your program—your degree has the same value as one earned in seat.
Therefore it will appear the same in print: BSU University.
Yes. BSU University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees as well as diploma programs.
BSU University offers class year-round. By taking two classes during every 5-week term, you can earn your Bachelor’s degree in just 2.5 years or an Associate’s degree in 1.5 years.
There are many agents in many countries and many of their graduation parties are available and you can participate through them or if your stay in the country giving the certificate can participate in the donor country
First and foremost, they are highly-interactive and engaging. Advanced simulation software and robust communication tools allow you to converse with faculty and classmates, as well as work on group projects. Many students have told us they’ve met some of their best friends while attending class online.
Yes, although it will be challenging. Berkshire University’s online programs are designed to be flexible and convenient, and they are ideal for the working professional. We have an accelerated track or a normal track and you decide how fast or how slow you wish to proceed based on your schedule.
Many of our online courses measure comprehension and progress through papers and projects.
However, there are open-book tests throughout your time at Berkshire University Online.
Berkshire University’s Online campus has a comprehensive Career Services Department that is available to help you with crafting a job search strategy, resume preparation, writing cover letters, interview coaching, and more.
BSU University has relationships with thousands of employers nationwide and can also help you target the right job opportunities that fit your skill set.
You may request more information or chat with an admissions advisor by clicking the Request More Information button located throughout our website and filling out the simple form
If we missed something or you would like more detailed information, please contact us (add hyperlink or contact form). Our admission advisors standing by and are at your service!
Some of the programs are available online
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Electronics Engineering
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Web Design and Development
- Cyber and Network Security
- Software Development
- Mobile Development
Berkshire University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Baccalaureate, Masters, Education Specialist and Doctorate degrees
It is among our mission to deliver academic instruction in the liberal arts and sciences and professional preparation through traditional, extended campus and online programs.
Adult & Online Education
With Berkshire University Adult & Online Education programs, you can earn a respected degree with the support and flexibility you need to succeed.
Explore our 8-week accelerated programs
Berkshire University Adult & Online Education offers afternoon, evening and online classes in a convenient 8-week format designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing a course of study while balancing other obligations.
- Maine’s public research university with a focus on undergraduate and graduate research throughout Maine and around the world
- 15 Signature and Emerging Areas of Excellence
- Featured in multiple 2018 guides to best colleges, including The Princeton Review
- One of the nation’s top 50 green colleges by The Princeton Review
- 2018 Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation
- 107,000 alumni worldwide
- 150-year legacy
- Campus designed by legendary landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted
- UMaine campus was designated as an arboretum in 2003
- 16 UMaine Cooperative Extension offices and five research field stations throughout the state offer outreach in every Maine county
- Maine’s partner in helping prepare the state for the 21st century
- Students from 49 U.S. states and territories, and 63 countries
- Enrollment: 11,219; 9,323 undergraduate
- Most comprehensive academic offerings in the state
- World-class faculty committed to mentoring and actively engaging students in research and scholarship
- More than 200 student clubs and organizations
- 15 miles of running, biking and cross-country skiing trails on campus
- Maine’s only NCAA Division I athletics program, 84 individual and team conference championships in the last 10 years
- Maine Bound recreational activities
- Community engagement — from volunteerism to internships — igniting passion in students, and helping address issues globally and lo
- 100 undergraduate majors and academic programs
- 80 master’s degrees and 30 doctoral degrees
- 16:1 student-faculty ratio
- Tuition: Instate — $10,610 (2018–19), Out of State — $28,880 (2018–19)
- Student research spanning the breadth and depth of undergraduate and graduate studies
- World-class faculty who are leading researchers and scholars in their fields, mentoring students
- One of the nation’s oldest honors programs
- Marine sciences research facility in Walpole
- Ranked among the top public universities for research by the National Science Foundation